heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Lethal Rider. Larissa Ione (Lords of Deliverance 3)

Lethal Rider - Larissa Ione During his eight months of being paralyzed, Than can think of nothing but getting revenge on the woman you stole his virginity by force. When his "medication" (aka Hellhound saliva) wears off, he makes a bee line to make her pay. And he intends to do just that, until he finds out she is pregnant with his child. Talk about a double whammy. Not only did she basically rape him, but now she is carrying his child.This book in my opinion, is the best in this series so far! There are lots of twists and turns that I didn't see coming. I fell for Than and even Regan. I really didn't want to like her, but I just couldn't help it. There are lots of great characters in this book. I love that we got to see the Sem brothers again! Wraith shows up a lot in this book, and that is great for me, cause he's my favorite Sem. Lots of action and suspense. And some heart wrenching moments. You get to see the softer side of Than. I didn't want to put this book down. You also, get to see more of Reaver and hopefully, this is a sign that we will be getting his book soon. This book is sexy and riveting. I wouldn't expect anything less from Larissa Ione! You also get a sneak peek of Reseph's story, which promises to be EPIC!