heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Death and the Girl Next Door

Death and the Girl Next Door - Darynda Jones Whew, give me a minute. I just need to catch my breath. I feel like I just went through Zumba and haven't even left my chair. What an adrenaline rush. Darynda Jones has done it again ladies and gentlemen. I mean, did we really think she wouldn't? No, no we didn't. The characters are very well written. Each have a distinct personality which gives them a "real" feel, and makes their dynamic work really well. I am completely enchanted with Cameron and Jared. I love their hate/hate relationship. Don't worry, there is no love triangle here. I found myself laughing several times at the witty dialogue that Darynda has beautifully written. Action packed and loaded with mystery and tension. Secrets? Well, we have those too. Just who has skeletons in their closet? This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. And true to her style, Mrs. Jones delivers a major twist within the last few pages. If you like dark YA, that is phenomenal, then you will love this book!I received this book for review from NetGalley.