heatherschrock

heatherschrock

We're Done

We're Done - Judy Irwin Have you ever been bullied? Been the bully? All of us have come into contact with some form of bullying in our lifetimes. This book has a really important message. And the good thing about this book is that you get to experience it through the eyes of the bully. This book is not "hard or dark". The bullying is rather quite calm, but still gets the point across. Not that any bullying is "calm". I give the message 5 stars!Now about the book. I ended up liking Luke, after he had his epiphany that bullying is wrong and takes on many different forms. But, I actually liked the secondary characters better. Tash, namely. She just seemed to give this character more depth. This book also brings up Cyber bullying, but never expands on it. Like I said, the message is strong, but the story wasn't for me. I would have liked to have seen more emotion from the characters. Both the bullies and victims. I give the book 2 1/2 stars!I received this book from the author/publisher/tour company for review.