heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet - Darynda Jones Darynda has done it again. Charley is always getting into trouble, and this time it's doubled. It was great getting back in touch with all the characters. Charley and her crazy antics, Cookie who is always ready to back her up, and of course Aunt Lil and the ever present Mr. Wong. We get to see more of Donovant, and man...that guy can really turn up the heat! I love him and hope we get to see more. And of course, who can forget the ultra HOT, sexy, blazing, smoking, SINfully delicious REYES. That man can do things to me that...well, let's just say, cold showers DO NOT work! Now, Swopes, I'm a little scared for him. We don't get to see much of him in this one, and when we do, he is different. Not unexpected considering what he has been through. I think there may be trouble ahead. A few new characters like Margaret, Fred and Barbara are thrown into the mix. *snicker*More twists and turns that make your stomach do flips! Oh, we find out who moves into Charley's building. Loved it! I can't wait for Fifth Grave Past the Light now! With the way this one ended, I forsee lots of action in Charley's future. Well, at least that's what my crystal ball says. But sometimes, I can't trust her. She has been known to lie. So, to wrap this up...should you read it? Really, you're going to ask me that? *voice catches* You don't know me at all! OF COURSE you should read it! And I'm gonna stand here with my arms crossed patting my foot until you run out to get it. I received this book for review from the publisher.