heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) - Joanna Wylde This is one of those books that I liked, but I wasn't overly fond of. I gave myself a few days before writing this cause I had such conflicting feelings. I'm not sure that helped. I'm still back and forth with how I feel about it! Horse was so ROUGH. If romance is what you're looking for, this may not be it. The heroine, Marie, really got on my nerves. She goes from "I'm scared of him" to "he touched me and I forgot everything." Really? One touch and you don't care that he and his brothers just beat the crap out of your brother and was holding a gun to his head or that he was getting a lap dance with boobs in his face? Or that his friend just tried to rape you and he tells you it will be dealt with. And you can't ask what's gonna happen, cause its "club business"?!?!? She just seemed so flaky! Can you tell she really got on my nerves? But, I did get into the story after a while. Horse grew on me, and so did some of his brothers. I loved the "old ladies"! I would recommend this book to fans of Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan.