heatherschrock

heatherschrock

White Trash Beautiful

White Trash Beautiful  - Teresa Mummert This one is another one that didn't do it for me. It was okay, I had high hopes for it and I got let down.So Cass is in an abusive relationship with her drug addict boyfriend, Jax. She meets Tucker in the diner where she works and he is instantly smitten. Tucker pursues her and she gives in, but runs away under the "I'm doing him a favor by leaving" philosophy. She finds out he's a rock star and goes to his concert to tell him she was wrong and wants him. And he is fine with it! She goes back and forth and runs so many times and he just accepts her back, no questions asked. Really? And that happens throughout the whole book. I do feel bad for her circumstances. Her boyfriend is an addict and her mother, who lives with her, is too. She wants to have something better, but Jax keeps getting in the way. I felt for her, but I didn't really connect with her. There is one sex scene that TELLS you they had sex, and she gets pregnant her one and only time sleeping with Tucker. This one just had a lot of holes that didn't get filled in for me. The story didn't feel believable. I won't be reading the next installment.