heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Trophy Husband

Trophy Husband - Lauren Blakely 3.5 stars. This was such a great story. McKenna's life was turned upside down by one night in Vegas. Her fiance calls to tell her he can't marry her the night before her wedding. And he has fallen in love with a stripper! Fast forward a couple years later while visiting her favorite diner guess who is sitting at the table next to her? Her ex-fiance with his new wife! Barry is a total DICK! I really wanted to reach into the book and beat the living hell out of him! After crying and cowering in the bathroom for hours, McKenna decides Barry isn't the only one who can have a trophy on their arm. She decides two can play that game. She takes her quest for a trophy husband public by announcing it on her fashion blog. And it's popularity catches like fire. Her fans will choose the final contestants. While she is in search for her trophy husband she meets a man that she really likes, Chris. Should she continue on her quest, end it and pursue Chris, or convince him to become a contestant? I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest opinion.