heatherschrock

heatherschrock

One Tiny Lie

One Tiny Lie - K.A. Tucker When I got the chance to read this book I was excited then I got nervous. I LOVED the first book in this series, Ten Tiny Breaths. That book was a five star, must read for me. Would this one be just as good, or were my hopes too high? Thankfully K.A. Tucker did not disappoint! I freaking loved One Tiny Lie! The characters were so well written, I felt as if I knew them. I was feeling every emotion they were. Ashton is the quintessential player. Tattooed, captain of the rowing team, cocky, and a womanizer. Not that the women are complaining! But, is there more to him than meets the eye, or is he just a jock? Livie is the younger sister that has always kept it together. A straight A student, never getting into trouble, always caring for others with little thought about what she wanted. She had a hard childhood. After losing her parents and almost her sister in a horrific car crash, Livie had to become an adult at the young age of 11. She has always had her life planned out. She will attend Princeton and become a doctor. Is this what she really wants, or is she hell bent on living the life her parents wanted for her?I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.