heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Counterpart (Succubi & Incubi Assn., #1)

Counterpart (Succubi & Incubi Assn., #1) - K.J. Hunter-Brown I really liked all the characters in this book! I fell in love with Maya and Tristen right away. How could you not? Maya is spunky and Tristen is a sexy MMA fighter. You can feel the chemistry between them immediately. Maya is in love with Tristen, but can't act on it because she is a succubus. Tristen is in love with her too and doesn't understand why Maya can act like she cares for him but is unwilling to let their relationship go any farther than friendship. Tristen decides since he can't have Maya, he'll begin a relationship with Tori and keep the friendship with Maya. Can he have both? Melinda and Daniel are Maya's friends. Melinda is also a succubus and Daniel is an incubus. You can feel the bond between the characters. Ethan, enters the picture late. He is very mysterious and will only let the gang get so close. Lots of intrigue and mystery in this book. I loved it. And the twist in the epilogue? WTH? I can't wait to find out what happens next!!!