heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1)

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1) - Michele Vail I just can't seem to get into books where zombies are "hot"! Thankfully this book doesn't showcase them in that light. I really liked that this book brought something new. Maybe not new in books, but definitely new to me! I must admit, I have a thing for Reapers and mythology. This book features Egyptian mythology, which I don't know much about, but was fascinating all the same.Molly is a typical teenager and with those troublesome years, comes attitude. I liked the sarcasm from the characters. The villian... I figured out early who the bad guy was (and I mean within the first few chapters). This bummed me a bit, but there is also an underlying mystery happening. I enjoyed the different supernaturals. You get zombies, ghosts, and ghouls. Molly gets a lot of suprises and handles them better than I would expect a teenager to. Overall, I really enjoyed this book and will be reading the next installment. I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley for review.