heatherschrock

heatherschrock

Beautiful Bastard

Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren I love a strong, in your face heroine and Chloe is just that. Mr. Ryan Bennett can really dish it out. After all, his nick name is Beautiful Bastard. I mean, you don't get a name like that unless you earn it. But Chloe can give right back. At first, I was a little put off cause right from the start Ben is being his usual self and she hates him, a few pages later.....they're getting it on. Don't worry, keep reading. It gets soooo much better. This isn't your touchy, feely book. This is about desire, need, raw lust! Of course, in the end, you get some sweetness, but it's not overwhelming and fits in the story very well.I was able to feel every emotion through out the story and connected with the characters. I loved Ben's family and the connection Chloe has with them. I can't wait to read the next book Beautiful Stranger in May 2013. I'm not sure if it's a continuation of Ben and Chloe or if it's about another character. I don't care, I will be reading it!I received this book for review from the publisher via NetGalley.