heatherschrock

heatherschrock

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher Hmmm.....this is one of those, that I feel so many things, I'm not sure exactly what I feel! I liked Olivia and Caleb from the beginning. Their relationship was a disaster from the get go, and seemed to just get worse. But, the love was so intense and Almost too much. As you can tell, I'm still conflicted. I thought for a while that this would be no more than a three star book for me...good, but not something I would dwell on. Well, I guess I was wrong, cause I'm still thinking about it, and still haven't come to a conclusion as to what I'm feeling. There is a sequel, Dirty Red, it's Leah's book. Will I read it? I'm not sure, I absolutely abhor Leah! And I'm not sure, I can take the emotional torture right now. I'm afraid to say too much about this book because, I don't want to give anything away. I recommend reading this book for yourself. Then come back and let me know what you think, cause I just don't know what I think right now!